Monday, November 30, 2009

Revelations 5:11-14

"Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang; 'Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!' Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: 'To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!' The four living creatures said, 'Amen' and the elders fell down and worshiped."

-- What a glorious scene! Thousands upon thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand angels worshiping and exalting the Lord. He was slain, but now He is risen. He is worthy of all power and riches and wisdom. Hallelujah!

If we could only get a glimpse of Him in all His glory we too would fall down like the elders and worship.

May we know today that He is exalted above all and nothing is too difficult for Him. Amen.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I praise You because You are exalted above everything and You are worthy of all praise. I worship You with my heart and I pray that You will fill me with Your Spirit and open my eyes to see a glimpse of Your glory. I praise You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment