Wednesday, November 18, 2009

God loves everyone

"who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time."
1Timothy 2:4-6

--The Lord desires that all people are saved, men, women, children, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, neighbors, everyone. There is no one whom the Lord does not love. God's love is so immense that He opened the way for all to come to Him. May we be conscience of this and let it motivate us to lead people to the Lord.

May we be burdened to share our faith with others as much as possible, because there is no one whom the Lord does not love.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for a compassion to reach others with Your Word. I pray for my co-workers and neighbors and family members, that they will come to know You. I pray that You will save them and bless them. Allow me to have an opportunity to speak to them. I love You Lord, I praise You. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment