Sunday, November 15, 2009

Matthew 14:34-36


"When they had crossed over, they landed at Gennesaret. And when the men of that place recognized Jesus, they sent word to all the surrounding country. People brought all their sick to him and begged him to let the sick just touch the edge of his cloak, and all who touched him were healed."

-- The men of Gennesaret knew of Jesus, they had heard of the mighty things He was doing and they believed in Him. Those who were sick acted on their faith touching Him and they were healed. The Lord is willingly and ready to make the things in our lives whole. All we need to do is reach out with our faith and touch Him today. He is all powerful.

May we reach out with our faith today and touch the Lord, His strength is available right now.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I praise You today, I thank You that You are all powerful and willing to move in my situation. I pray that You will take control over my life and make it whole today. I love and I praise You. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment