Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blessings from God

"Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee."
Psalm 128:1-2

-- When we serve the Lord it brings blessings to our lives. Serving the Lord wholeheartedly in all that we do will bring peace, joy and contentment. This doesn't mean we will not have difficult times, it means that the favor and hand of God will be upon us.

May we live with a reverent fear of the Lord and serve Him daily.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father I thank You for Your promises. I thank You that You are almighty, God of all. I pray that I will have a heart that fears You and that it will be my delight to serve You in everything I do. I praise You. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment