Thursday, November 12, 2009

God is thinking about me

"How precious also are Your thoughts to me. O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You."

Psalm 139:17-18

-- It is marvelous to know that God is thinking about us.
David, in these verses so vividly tells how God's thoughts are toward him, and that they are more numerous than the sand.
As Believers we know that these verses are for us too. We are on God's mind, He thinks about us and cares about everything that goes on in our lives. When we sleep and get up He is still there. He will not leave us, this is His promise.

May it bring joy and comfort today to know that God is present in our lives, even though we may not see Him or feel Him, at times, but He is there. Amen.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank You that You are right here with me; even during the difficult times. I praise You and I ask that You will give me the strength to trust You in everything. I love You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment