Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Psalm 99:1-3

"The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake. Great is the Lord in Zion; he is exalted over all nations. Let them praise your great and awesome name he is holy."

-- Isn't is comforting to know that the Lord reigns over the nations. This verse says that He is seated. What a picture of perfect rest, He is not worried or surprised. He is seated on His throne far above all.
He is worthy of our praise and adoration.

May we be at peace knowing that the Lord is in control and nothing that is happening is taking Him by surprise.

prayer:
Father I thank You for Your Word that is so powerful. I thank You that You are in control. I pray that You will give me peace to know that all is well. I love You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment