Monday, November 9, 2009

1 Corinthians 6:11

"And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

-- It is wonderful to know that the Blood of Jesus is powerful enough to wash the tracks of sin from our hearts. We were not only saved and set apart when we asked Jesus to come into our hearts, but the Holy Spirit also washed us and made us clean; we were made brand new.

May we never forget where we've come from. May we always be thankful for our salvation and the price that was paid. Amen.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I thank You for shedding Your blood on the cross. I pray that I will never forget the price You paid for my salvation. I thank You for cleansing me and making me brand new. I praise You. Amen

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment