Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Heart



-- In Hebrews 3 it talks about the Israelites and their inability to believe God, which kept most of them from entering the Promised Land. Their unbelief was really just ungratefulness. God delivered them from Egypt, but as soon as trouble struck they began to complain and desire to go back to Egypt. Their complaining and ungratefulness caused many of them to miss what God desired to give them.

God loves a thankful heart it shows that we trust Him and love Him. We were saved because we were thankful. We believed and said, "Lord I thank You for dying on the Cross, I thank You that You were raised from the dead, come and live in my heart." We receive the promises of God through a thankful heart and we grow closer to the Lord as we appreciate Him more and more.

On this Thanksgiving Day may we be thankful for all our blessings, there is so much we are blessed with and it is well worth our time to stop and think about those blessings. Amen.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father I thank You so much for all that You have blessed me with. I thank You for sending Your Son to earth to provide salvation for me. I thank You for being my heavenly Father and opening the way to You. I love You and I praise You. In Jesus name. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

Happy Thanksgiving!
eat some turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment