Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Peace of Jesus

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
John 14:27

-- Isn't it wonderful to know that Jesus gives peace. He gives us peace, not as the world, which can only give peace when things are going good, but Jesus gives peace inspite of the circumstances in our lives. He only says that we are not to be afraid. He is in control.

May you receive the peace that Jesus gives today. May you have peace in Him today.

prayer:
Dear Jesus I thank You for the peace that You give. I thank You that it is real and tangible. It doesn't matter what circumstances I am in right now I rest in the peace that only You can give. I praise You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment