Thursday, November 19, 2009

Alpha & Omega


"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:7-8

-- How comforting are these words. The Lord is coming again and everyone will see Him. He is the Beginning and the End, everything consists by Him. He is the Lord of Heaven and Earth, the Almighty and He will always reign supreme. Amen.

May we be comforted today and rejoice that he Lord is in control, no matter the circumstances He still has all authority. We can be at rest knowing that He is all we need.

prayer:
Dear Lord I thank You for Your Word. I thank You that it is alive and powerful. I pray that I will rest and be at peace in my circumstances knowing that You are in control. I yield my life to You now. I love you. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment