Thursday, November 5, 2009

Draw us Lord!


"Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee."

Song of Solomon 1:4

-- Let this be our prayer today. She says to the King, "Draw me, and we will run after You." In the times when we are weak and weary from the journey we need the Lord to stir us and light the fire in our hearts again.

May we allow the Lord to draw us to Him today. May we let Him stir our hearts afresh. There is nothing that compares with the Lord and being in fellowship with Him.

prayer:
Dear Lord, I pray that You will draw me today. Draw my heart and light the fire again. I love You and praise You today. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment