Monday, November 2, 2009

Strength from God

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the end of the earth does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of the understanding. He gives power tho the faint and weary , and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound]. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted; But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
Isaiah 40:28-31 Amp

-- It is the Lord who causes us to mount up on eagles wings. He gives strength, we might get weary and tired, but He never does. He is the source, all we have to do is seek Him, wait on Him in prayer, love Him, and worship Him. He will renew us and build us up.

May we quiet oursleves today and simply turn our hearts to Him. Then He will come and give strength.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father, I praise You for Your Son Jesus. That in Him is everything I need. I ask for strength now, I love You and I praise You. I thank You for Your strength that You are imparting into me. I praise You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment