Saturday, November 7, 2009

Isaiah 1:18

"'Come now, and let us reason together,' says the Lord, 'though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool.'"

-- In these verses we see the Lord's desire for Israel to be righteous. He beckons them to come to Him and be cleansed from their sins. He is the one desiring them, desiring their relationship, their fellowship. The Lord delights in our fellowship with Him, but many times our sins and shortcomings cause a seperation in that fellowship and we feel so unworthy to come to Him.

May we come to the Lord today and ask for cleansing, He is willing and ready to cleanse us and make us pure.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I thank You for your cleansing blood. I ask that You will wash me now from any sin and purify my heart. Make me clean so that I can be right with You. I love You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment