Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Living Hope

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you."
1Peter 3-4

-- We were born into a Living Hope. This hope that we have in the Lord Jesus is real and vibrant. We also know that we have an inheritance awaiting that is also real and alive, it is not myth or fantasy, but truth and reality. It is waiting for us and will be revealed.

Let us rest in this assurance, knowing that our hope is not in this present world or circumstances, but in the Lord and the glories that await. Amen.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I praise You for Your Holy Word. I thank You that I can trust You in all things. I pray that You will comfort me now with a heart of expectancy for what is in store for me. I praise You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment