Friday, October 16, 2009

Nourished in the Word 1Peter 2:1-2


"Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, as newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby."

-- As Believers we can never stop growing in the Word of God. It is vital to our Christian walk to continually be increasing in the Word of God. When John Wesley was in college he was part of a club and as a group they lived by several questions each day. One of the questions was, "Did the Word of God live in me today?" As Children of God we can never afford to slack our time in the Word.

May we be healthy spiritually by consistently feeding on the Word of God.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father I thank You for Your Word. I thank You that it is alive and powerful, I pray that You will give me strength to be consistent in reading and meditating on Your Word. Speak to me daily through it I ask. In Jesus name, Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment