Thursday, October 15, 2009

Coming Boldly before the Throne of God

"Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water."

-- Jesus is our High Priest, He gave Himself as our sacrifice and opened the way for us to come to God. Now we can come to God with confidence and assurance, knowing that He hears us and receives us, because of the blood of Jesus.

Let us come before the throne of God today with faith and boldness knowing that we are clean and accepted by God.

prayer:
Lord Jesus I thank You for the sacrifice You gave on the cross. I thank You that You opened the way for me to come before God. I pray that You will help me be confident in knowing that I can come to God boldly. I love You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment