Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Contenment is great

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.' So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?'"

-- As Christians we should learn to be content. May we allow the Lord to be our satisfaction everyday, seeking to please Him. May we be content with our lives knowing that pleasing the Lord is our main focus and joy.

He promised that to be with us at all times. His Presence is our contentment. Amen.

prayer:
Dear Jesus I thank You that You are with me all the time. I pray that I will learn to be content, because that is what You desire. I praise You and love You. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment