Monday, October 5, 2009

10-5-09 Jeremiah 18:3-4

"Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels, and the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it."

-- May we rejoice knowing that we are in the Potter's hand. God is working in our lives, molding us and shaping us into the vessels that He desires.

May we yield to Him everyday as He perfects us, it may seem painful at the present, but in the end it will be well worth the process. - Amen

prayer:
Dear Jesus help me to submit to You as you work in my life. I know that You love me and desire the best for me so I surrender all over again toYou today. I love You Lord, amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment