Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Matthew 5:17-18

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

-- It is comforting to know that the Word of God and the commandments of God stand forever. God's Word stands alone, no one can change it or make it void, His promises are forever and His Word unchanging.

May we be confident today and know that what God has said in His word is eternal.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father I thank You that Your Word lasts forever and that I can be confident in it. I praise You for Your promises to me in Your Word and I ask that I may be strong to trust in all that You have said. I love You, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment