Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10-6-09 Philippians 4:6-8

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

-- How comforting it is to know that we can come before God at any time in prayer. We are commanded not to be worried about anything, but to come to the Lord, with thankful hearts, and present our requests before Him.

May we rejoice and come before God today with our petitions knowing that He hears us, and may we allow the peace of God to rule in our hearts. We do this by being thankful.

prayer:
Lord I ask you today to rule in my heart, that I will come before You with a thankful heart and a submitted heart. I pray that You will give me the grace to be strong in You and allow Your peace to rule in my heart. I love you Lord. Amen

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment