Saturday, October 17, 2009

Psalm 27:1


"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

-- Whom shall we fear as Believers? Only God. The Amplified Bible describes the fear of the God as the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord. We are not to yield our worship to anyone or anything else only to the Lord. We are not to be afraid of anyone. We are to honor and respect people, but not fear them.

May we be comforted today to know that God is our help and He gives us strength for for everything that we need.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank You that You are my strength and refuge. I pray that You will give me the strength to trust in You at all times. Fill me with Your strength today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment