Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Offering a Sacrifice of Praise


"Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name."
Hebrews 13:15

-- How do we offer up to God a sacrifice that He is pleased with? Clearly, the Scripture says through what comes out of our lips. You see, out of our heart we speak, what is in our hearts will come out of our mouths. When we praise the Lord and worship Him with our lips it is a sacrifice from our hearts that He is pleased with.

May we consciously be thankful to the Lord in all circumstances. We may not feel thankful, but let us learn to worship Him and praise Him in all circumstances.

prayer:
Dear Jesus I thank You for Your Word, that is so powerful. I pray that You will help me to be thankful and praise You in spite of my circumstances. I thank You right now for Your goodness and mercy. I praise You, Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment