Friday, October 2, 2009

10-2-09 Hebrews 3:12-14

"See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sins's deceitfulness. We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly until the end the confidence we had at first."

-- May we be exhorted today to hold fast the faith that we've received from the Lord. Let us not waiver in times if difficulty but be strong in Him. - Amen.

He is our strength and fortress and we can trust Him.

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment