Monday, October 19, 2009

Matthew 24:14

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

-- The Gospel is being preached to the nations. God is moving amongst the unreached peoples of the world. I have seen it first hand in Tanzania. The Lord is getting ready to return soon, may we begin to cry out for those who have never heard the Gospel.

May we pray that God will send forth laborers, and may we be part of reaching those who have never heard. Allow God to place a burden on your hearts today for lost souls.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father I thank You for what You are doing around the world. I pray for workers to be sent into the harvest field. I ask that You will give me a burden for souls and give me opportunities to reach people. I love You Lord, in Jesus name. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment