Sunday, October 11, 2009

10-11-09 Colossians 1:9-11

"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God."

-- The Apostle Paul in these verses, prays that the Believers might be filled with the knowledge of the will of God, so that they can walk worthy of the Lord.

As 21st century Christians we are also exhorted in these verses to walk worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all. May we too be filled with the knowledge of the Lord and His specific will for our lives.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I pray that You will fill my heart with Your knowledge. That I may know what is Your specific will for my life so that I can please You in everything I do. I praise Jesus. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment