Friday, December 4, 2009

Psalm 121

"I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip - he who watches over you will not slumber, indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber not sleep. The Lord watches over you - the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm - he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."

--This is such an incredible Psalm. It is filled with amazing principles. If we seek and look to the hills (the hills around Jerusalem, sacred Mt. Moriah, where the Lord was crucified) the Lord is ready to help. He will sustain our lives, He does not get tired, He watches out for us and protects us. He keeps us from evil and guards our lives.

May we rest today, knowing that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the same God who watches and sustains us. Amen.

prayer:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You for the principles and promises found in it. I look to You now, I pray that I will trust You in everything. I love You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment