Sunday, December 6, 2009

Matthew 4:23

"Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people."

-- Jesus is the manifestation of who God is. If you look at Jesus you see God. Jesus taught the people and proclaimed the Good News of the Kingdom God and healed every sickness among them. He revealed the heart of God.

God is still healing and delivering today. May we enter into the blessings that the Lord has to offer and not fall short of living in complete victory and joy. Amen.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I thank You that You are still healing and delivering today. I thank You that I can live in the Kingdom of God. I pray that I will be strong and trust in You at all times. I praise You. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment