Wednesday, December 16, 2009

He will complete it

"And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you."
Philippians 1:6

-- What is that "good work" that Paul talks about? The work of creating us into the image of Christ.
It is the Lord who touches our lives and brings us to Him. He begins His divine work in us.
Then what must we do? We must submit, as the clay submits to the potter.

We must yield and surrender every day to the Lord and allow Him to complete His work in us. Amen.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I surrender to You today. I yield my life to You, all my desires and dreams. I pray that You will have Your complete way in me. I love You Jesus. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment