Monday, December 7, 2009

The Lord hears your prayers

"Before Isaiah had left the middle court, the word of the Lord came to him: 'Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people, 'This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord. I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.'"
2Kings 20:4-6

-- The Lord says to Isaiah that He has heard the prayer and seen the tears of Hezekiah and He is going to answer him. As Believers we can also be encouraged by this passage knowing that the Lord hears our prayers and sees our tears. We can know that if we pray according to the Lord's will He will hear us and answer us.

Know today that God hears your prayers and he sees what you are going through. He will answer you.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I thank You that You hear my prayers and You see what goes on in my life I pray for Your blessing to be on me today. I love You Lord. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment