Friday, December 11, 2009

The bond of love

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the dreadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:17-19

-- We are rooted and grounded, made firm, in our knowledge of God by experiencing His love. The love that God displayed toward us by sending His only Son to die at Calvary is amazing and incredible.

Jesus chose to come to this earth and walk as a man, experiencing the joys and heartaches and difficulties of life and then give His life. Oh what love. May we be strong and firm understanding His love toward us today. Amen.

prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I thank You for dying on the cross for me and giving Your life. I thank You for Your love that is so strong for me. I pray that I will know how much You love me everyday. I praise You. Amen.

In His service,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment